We are reliable, trustworthy and easy to work with. Honesty and transparency are an essential part of our business.
We love what we do, and take great satisfaction in delivering particular solar solutions which will save our clients money whilst doing the right thing by our planet.
Director & Licensed Electrician
In addition to residential solar, we can install a storage battery. Instead of feeding your excess power to the grid, your battery can be charged and electricity stored during off-peak which is then used at peak times when your grid electricity is more expensive. It can also provide power during power outages.
There are two main reason why customers want to install solar: To help reduce the impact on our environment and to save on what can be crippling utility bills. We specialise in solar because it aligns with our beliefs and attitudes and makes it more than “just a job.”
We quote, answer questions, overcome any technical issues, advise on the aesthetics of the installation, do a quality job and clean up.
We have found these specific criteria to be vital for anyone investing in solar for their property.
We have over 8 years solar experience. A regular residential solar installation usually takes one day.
- Design of installation layout for best results.
- Any permits or certificates required.
- Work by licensed tradespeople.
- Clean up and removal of any trade waste or debris.
- 25 year warranty on the high-quality parts used.
- 12 year warranty on workmanship.
HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEMS – Electrical services
- Smart home solutions – lights, alarm, audio-visuals. Managing your home and energy efficiency.
SWITCHBOARD UPGRADES/SAFETY SWITCHES – Electrical services
- Safety reports and upgrades. New switchboards, circuit breakers, boards brought up to code. Send us a photo of your electrical switchboard. We can go from there.
TV AND DATA CABLING/NETWORKING
- SCES is qualified in all cabling. Comprehensive solutions designed and delivered.